Registration is CLOSED for the 2013-2014 season, please call WTPR about being placed on a wait list.
Washington Township Parks & Recreation - YOUTH BASKETBALL
For Washington Township Boys and Girls Ages 5-18
League age established as of October 15, 2013
September 3 through September 30, 2013
ONLY VISA & MASTERCARD PAYMENT ACCEPTED
Just go to the internet and enter the website: www.wtbasketball.com
1) Click the registration section to REGISTER ONLINE.
2) Follow the steps and you will finish your registration in just minutes!
PAYING BY CHECK OR CASH:
In-person registration will take place at the Parks and Recreation Office
September 23 thru 30, 2013
Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.,
Be sure to register on time – late fee is now $25.00
Late fee begins October 1, 2013.
CLINIC FOR 5 YEAR BOYS AND GIRLS AVAILABLE!
(Begins in January, but you still need to register now)
SUPPORT THE BASKETBALL PROGRAM
TEAM SPONSORS NEEDED – $100.00 tax deductible donation
Sponsor Special: $80.00 if received by September 16
Sponsor two or more teams – $75.00 each
Form available online at www.wtbasketball.com or call the WTPR Office at 589-3227.
** FULL PROGRAM INFORMATION **
Washington Township Parks & Recreation
For Washington Township Boys and Girls 5 -18 — League age established as of 10/15/13
- Only residents of Washington Township may participate as players.
- Players must be at least 5 years old on or before October 15, 2013 to participate.
- All players must not be 19 years old on or before October 15, 2013 to participate
- Members of school teams 9th grade and above are not eligible and will receive a full refund upon being chosen by their schools.
- Washington Township residents who are members of any independent basketball teams are not eligible to participate in WTPR Basketball. An independent team is any team whose season runs concurrentlywith the WTPR season. Elementary and middle school teams are not considered to be independent teams.
FEE PER PLAYER
5 year old Boys and Girls (8 week clinic) – $55.00 6 and 7 year old Boys and Girls (instructional) – $60.00
8-10 year old Boys and Girls – $75.00 11-12 year old Boys and Girls-$80.00
13-18 year old Girls & 13 year old Boys – $90.00 14- 18 year old Boys- $95.00
Challenger Division – Designed for physically and/or mentally challenged players – $25.00
Fees above apply to first 3 registrants in family – all others play free.
Accepted October 1 to 15, 2013 – Subject to a late fee of $25.00
Late sign-ups can be done online or at WTPR Office in the WT Municipal Bldg., 523 Egg Harbor Road
Anyone signing up after October 15, 2013 will need to do so at the WTPR office and will be put on a Waiting List and assigned where necessary to balance teams. Please note that there is no guarantee that the player will be placed on a team. Registrants are subject to a late fee of $25.00. If not placed, a full refund will be given.
Boys – 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16-18 Girls – 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13-14 and 15-18
No refunds will be issued after a player has been assigned to a team. Registration fees will be fully refunded for any player making their high school team or is injured before their first league game. All other requests for a refund will be determined by the WTPR Basketball Advisory Board on a case by case basis.
All cancellations processed by Parks and Recreation will be subject to a $10.00 cancellation fee with the exception of those making a high school team or are injured prior to the first league game.
FOR FURTHER INFO, CALL PARKS & RECREATION AT 589-3227.
Washington Township Parks and Recreation Youth Basketball abides by the Youth Code of Conduct,
Ord. # 21-2002, approved by Township Council.
For the safety of our children, the Township is enforcing its Ord. # 38-2007. All volunteers in contact with children shall be subject to a criminal history records background check.